Neutral Grounding Resistor
Neutral resistor monitoring relay
NAVAGO make Neutral Resistance Monitoring Relay is suitable for operation on an input voltage of 110 V Ac
The Relay continuously monitors the Neutral Resistance and trips the circuit if the Resistance burns or gets disconnected.
It also has an additional option of tripping the circuit if > 300 V flows through the resistance.
The salient features of our relays are:
1) Monitoring of the Neutral Resistance.
2) Protection any Leakage flowing across the Resistance
3) Option of Remote Test and Reset
1. Under Healthy condition ‘OK’ LED will Glow
2. In case the Resistor is Burnt or Open ‘RES OPEN’ LED will glow and after set time delay the Relay will operate and RES OPEN and TRIP Led will glow
3. In case of Earth Fault when voltage > 300 V passes through the relay the EF LED will glow and the relay will operate and TRIP LED will glow.