|Current Rating (In Amps)||5 Amps|
|Application||Street light Controller, Street light Controller|
Description/Specification of the Product:
Navago Twilight Switch is designed for automatic control of outdoor luminaries like street lamps, campus lightings, yard lightings, compound lightings, etc. Switching is based on ambient light level.
The judgment of the Twilight Switch is based on an infrared sensor. The field of view of the sensor is such that the ground lights like automobile and torch light do not affect it. The light of the lamp post on which the sensor is fitted will not reach it because of its field of view.
Specifications and Features
- The unit confirms to IP 54 standards for outdoor use.
- Automatic switching ON at dusk.
- Switching OFF at dawn or adjustable (4 to 8 hrs after switching ON).
- Immunity to dust, bird sittings and cloud cover.
- No seasonal resetting.
- Operating Voltage : 230 V Ac
- Maximum Load : 1 Kw and 3 Kw
- Luminance for switching ON : <30 Lux with time delay 0f 30 secs
- Luminance for switching OFF: >30 Lux with time delay of 30 secs
The lights connected to the Twilight Switch is turned ON when the natural light falls below 30 lux. The lights are switched OFF in the morning when the light level falls above 30 lux or the switched can be programmed o switch OFF after certain duration of time (either 1 to 5 Hrs or 2 to 8 Hrs). Override option for the lights to remain continuously ON or continuously OFF is also provided.
- Eliminates the need of human operation for lamp switching
- Option for switching OFF the lights after a certain duration of time
- Saves energy by the way of avoiding wastages associated with manual switching
- Introduces element of objectivity